Before Your Airbrush
Preparation is the key to an even golden tan.
- Shave at least 24 hours before your Spray Tan session
- Wax 48 hours before.
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before your Spray Tan session for flawless streak free tanning results. Spend a little extra time on knees, elbows, feet and hands.
- Do not wear any any perfume, moisturiser, lotions or deoderants or make up to your spray tanning session or while the tan is developing.
- Don't wear wool, nylon or silk during or for 8 hours after your spray tan session as the tan solution ingredients can stain those fibres.
- Wear dark lose fitting clothes.
After Spray Tan
- Do not wash hands for at least 4 hours.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 4 hours; wear dark loose fitting clothing and flip flops (if possible). Some of the bronzer will rub off on your clothing and shoes and sweating may affect the results.
- Do not shower for the first 6-8 hours and avoid activities that may cause you to sweat.